The tasks will be completed live in the zoom lesson. The document below is the text we will be reading. (Please note: it does not have to be printed as I will share my screen and we will read it from the document in real time).
LQ: Can I open and respond to an email? Can I write an email to someone using an address book?
Please log onto purple mash ahead of the lesson (usernames and passwords can be found in the front of your child's Reading Record). The task will be completed in the lesson.
Create something inspired by the ocean! Here are some examples to get your creative juices flowing:
- paint an underwater scene
- write a poem
- write a story set in the ocean
- make up a dance inspired by the movement of water or sea animals
- make an octopus out of recycled materials
- using instruments, make up a song inspired by jellyfish
- draw cartoon versions of fish
- craft a tropical island in the middle of an ocean
(Please note: this is a zoom free session so your child will complete this task without zoom input and share their creation on Monday).