The tasks will be completed live in the zoom lesson. The document below is the text we will be reading. (Please note: it does not have to be printed as I will share my screen and we will read it from the document in real time).
LQ: Can I learn how to use email safely?
Please log onto purple mash ahead of the lesson (usernames and passwords can be found in the front of your child's Reading Record). The task will be completed in the lesson.
Imagine you are on safari! Create something inspired by the animals you encounter. Here are some ideas:
- paint a safari scene
- write a poem
- write a story set on the safari
- make up a dance inspired by the movement of safari animals
- make a zebra out of recycled materials
- using instruments, make up a song inspired by elephants
- draw cartoon versions of lions
(Please note: this is a zoom free session so your child will complete this task without zoom input and share their creation on Monday).