The tasks will be completed live in the zoom lesson. The document below is the text we will be reading. (Please note: it does not have to be printed as I will share my screen and we will read it from the document in real time).
LQ: Can I know what makes a safe password, how to keep passwords safe and the consequences of giving your passwords away?
Please log onto purple mash ahead of the lesson (usernames and passwords can be found in the front of your child's Reading Record). The task will be completed in the lesson.
Create something inspired by Fairytales! Here are some examples to get your creative juices flowing:
- paint a palace
- write a poem based on the Big Bad Wolf
- write a story from the perspective of the Giant in 'Jack and the Beanstalk'
- make all of the houses that the Three Little Pigs made, out of recycled materials
- using instruments, make up a song inspired by one of the Fairytales
- draw a cartoon strip of Cinderella
- craft the seven dwarves
(Please note: this is a zoom free session so your child will complete this task without zoom input and share their creation on Monday).