Our school will only be closed if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- If advised by Public Health England or the Department for Education
Steps taken to decide on whether to open the school following closure will be as follows:
- Head teacher will liaise with the Local Authority and Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made whether school should be open or not.
- The decision to open school, or not, will be communicated to staff and communicated to parents via
- The school website
- Text message via Parentmail
- Decisions will be made and communicated at 3pm each subsequent day
Your child's education is important and we will be setting lessons via our Homeworking Page - Please click here to access the page.