Hi Year 4!
Well done for all of your effort during week 1 of home learning. Pleas keep it up for week 2!
Here is a sneak peak of what to expect in English this week...
Stay safe everyone!
1. PE with Joe Wicks / zumba workout videos on YouTube!
2. English - Quick comprehension tasks - see document below
3. My Maths - Fraction calculations and Fractions as operators
4. Computing - Purple Mash 2DO - 2animate - make a short film about your week!
5. DT - 1. Make your bread packaging (we suggested grease proof paper at school, but normal paper will be fine)
2. OPTIONAL - Make your bread!
6. Colouring or another mindfulness activity
1. PE with Joe Wicks
2. Mark your Maths work from Wednesday - answers are in the picture below.
3. My Maths - Finding fractions and finding fractions of amounts
4. Grammar tasks - pick your challenge! Answers included.
5. Geography - Purple Mash - 1. Weather report (select male/female) about temperature near the equator.
2. Tropical climate postcard - research either the tropic of Cancer or tropic of Capricorn