1. All parents have been asked via the school newsletter to message me on Class Dojo so I can check in with everyone.
2. If you are getting bored of Joe Wicks, then please feel free to find something else to replace this!
3. For Science, you will need a bottle/can of fizzy drink and weighing scales (electronic ones will be more accurate if you have them!)
4. For Computing I am trialling an 'unplugged' activity (see documents below). You will need an adult's help. Don't worry if you struggle to do this!
5. I am SO excited to see the art work you produce Friday in the style of Carl Warner! Be creative!!!
If you are worrying about how long you have been away from school... in total you have only missed 15 school days of learning so far. HARDLY ANYTHING!
Have a good week