Just some last minute reminders about the races on Saturday.
You can find the following on the website:
1. Plan of meeting points for Saturday
2. Plan of the starting pen line up
3. A few helpful reminders for schools
If you don't already know the website address is
The information is there for all to use, please remind parents it is there.
I'm sure you have provided guidance for your runners but if not the following may be useful:
- Runners are advised to wear appropriate footwear for muddy, slippery conditions.
- Runners are reminded at the start of the race to have inhalers with them if required.
- Runners are encouraged to avoid contact with other runners and to ensure that they are careful at all times.
- Runners are warned to be mindful of brambles, saplings and twigs on the slope after running from the tarmac.
- Runners should be told to report to team managers at the end of the race.
Thank you very much in advance to all volunteers setting up, taking down, marshaling and everything else.
See you all on Saturday morning - here's to some fantastic racing!