We are very lucky to have our PE coach come into school every Monday and Tuesday when every class has their PE lesson. Miss Callaghan also runs extra-curricular clubs before and after school.
At Holy Innocents' Catholic Primary School we aim to:
· Develop pupils’ physical competence and confidence and their ability to use these to perform in a
range of activities.
· Promote physical skilfulness, physical development and knowledge of the body in action.
· To provide opportunities for pupils to be creative, competitive and tackle different challenges.
· Promote positive attitudes towards active and healthy lifestyles.
· Give children opportunities to plan, perform and improve the quality and effectiveness in a wide
variety of creative, competitive and challenge activities.
· Provide specialised coaches to run before and after school extra-curricular clubs