1) Re-read the text 'disgruntled police officer'
2) Complete all 10 VIPERS questions on the 2nd page
3) Mark your answers
1) Go through the ppt on multiplying decimals by 10, 100 and 1000
2) Complete the fluency sheet (3* sheet for Blue group). Do the MULTIPLICATION questions ONLY.
3) Do the problem solving sheet for your group
1) Use the boxing up grid to plan your hot task about your multi-functional tool that you created in DT.
2) Start writing your hot task.
3) Remember to focus on the toolkit.
1) Go through the ppt and make notes on the way that plants look after themselves
2) Go to 2DO on Purple Mash 'plant adaptation'. Use the pictures on the 2DO and write about how plants are adapting to survive.